DC NETWORKING EVENT
For the past 21 years, the second Thursday of every month is the Chamber's signature Networking Thursday or NT! The NT is intended for members to meet and do business together in a fun and relaxed environment. It is time to network, meet other Capital Area LGBT and allied business owners, entrepreneurs, professionals, association members and make connections.
This event is the Chamber's most popular and longest running event. We have had over 90 people attend recent NT events. Normal attendance is between 60 and 80 people.
TOP 5 REASONS TO COME TO NETWORKING THURSDAYS
1. Make new connections, meet new people and build relationships
2. Identify potential new clients & customers, and those who can refer you to them.
3. Discover great ideas for changes, expansions even new directions for your business.
4. Find potential joint ventures, partnerships and strategic alliances.
5. Make great new friends who have the entrepreneurial spirit you love.
DATE: Thursday, April 12, 2012
TIME: 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
LOCATION: Universal Gear DC
ADDRESS: 1529B 14th St, NW ~ WDC 20005
LIBATIONS: Provided by Universal Gear
APPETIZERS: Provided by Universal Gear