Father Knows Best
This blog is in honor of Father's Day, dedicated to the man who taught us how to shave, how to drive, who taught how to throw a punch... the man who gave us our first taste of beer (even if some of us would have preferred a nice glass of Cabernet) this is for you Dad!
Father's Day to me is very special, it's about honoring and saluting the man who has been there for me my entire life, even though he is not my biological father, my Dad has been in my life since I was four months old and adopted me as his own when I was six. This man taught many true life lessons and I can honestly say I owe my father my life. He has always been there for me times were hard and has always accepted me for who I am. I would like to encourage all of you to reach out and show your dads or other father figures how much you care for them and appreciate all that they have done for you in your life.
Top 5 Gift Picks For Father's Day
1) Android Vertex Auto Square Face Watch- A time piece is a classic and traditional gift to give on Father's Day. Your dad will love it.
2) Art Of Shaving The Perfect Shave Kit- He taught you have to shave, and now you can teach him how to shave in style.
3) Molton Brown Thermal Salt Muscle Soak- He's been in the sun all day with his buddies playing golf, give him something to come home and relax to.
4) Kenneth Cole Reaction Wilson Wallet - Your father will love this slim tri-fold wallet from Kenneth Cole.
5) Goorin Terrance Tri Fadora - There is no reason Dad can't look cool, sport up pop's look with this trendy woven fedora.