The New and Improved UniversalGear.com
You spoke‚ we listened!
Armed with fantastic feedback we’ve received from our customers‚ employees and partners‚ we’ve been working hard over the past few months to bring you the new and improved UNIVERSALGEAR.COM.
The new site has tons of new features to make your shopping experience easier and more enjoyable. Here are some of our favorite improvements:
- Shop by Brand: Since most of us are loyal to a few brands‚ we’ve added a Shop By Brand area featuring some of our most popular brands. Don’t see your favorite here? Just enter the brand name in the Search box on the top left of the site. In seconds‚ you get a page of all products currently on that site that have that brand name as part of the title.
- Shop by Fit: Under some departments on our left menu bar‚ you can see sub-categories so you can go right for the item you’re after. For instance‚ under the Jeans department‚ you can select from Boot-Cut‚ Straight-Leg or Flare Leg--allowing you to go straight to the fit that makes the most sense for you.
- Bigger Pictures: Our thumbnails are now much bigger--making it easier for you to browse our departments. And we now give you a zoom option‚ which makes the image even larger so you can see the details.
- More Control: In our department and brand pages‚ we now give you the option to sort the thumbnails by brand‚ by price and by popularity. And you can now see all products in a department in 1 page instead of having to scroll between pages.
- Better Stock Status: The new site is now linked to our inventory system‚ so we’ll only show you products that we have in stock.
- The Blog: Through our new blog‚ we’ll keep you up-to-date on the latest trends in men’s fashion. We’ll also spotlight new brands‚ recount our travels to fashion events throughout the globe (ok‚ mostly in New York) and give you the dish on which celebrities were spotted wearing our clothes (have you seen American Idol contestant Chris wearing the Diesel Zaf jeans?).
So what are you waiting for? It's time to take the new site for a spin.